How doTERRA Essential Oils Complement Your Chiropractic Care and Health
First let’s take a look at “why essential oils?”
Dr. Greg’s Chiropractic Health & Wellness Center now offers doTERRA Essential Oils to help our patients achieve their wellness goals. Essential oils perfectly complement the services we offer, while providing our patients with additional and/or compounded wellness benefits such as pain relief, stress reduction, and improved immune response.
Like chiropractic, doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils offer potent multifaceted benefits to the body. One oil can possess the ability to initiate a systemic response and target several health issues...completely DRUG FREE! doTERRA empowers you by giving tools for holistically managing your own self-care with simple to use, fast acting, and completely natural solutions. Also, oils can be used for the entire family!
Learn More & Get Started!
Learning more - You can read below for a quick intro to oils, but better yet, you can get a FREE one on one personal consultation! Just contact our office or come by to set one up.
Not all essential oils out there are the same! doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial oils available in the world today, offered to you! In order to be labeled as CPTG, an oil must be:
- Pure and natural, with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients; no dilution of its active qualities
- Free of contaminants, pesticides, or chemical residues
- Rigorously tested in-house and by third party laboratories for standards of chemical composition, and to ensure exact purity and composition potency
- Sourced by a global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, growth in ideal environments, and that raw plant materials were carefully harvested at the right time.
What Are Essential Oils?
If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. Essential oils provide plants with protection against environmental threats and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices.
How Do I Use Essential Oils?
Essential oils are used for a very wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used a single oil at a time or in complex blends in one of three methods:
Certain essential oils, when diffused, can be very stimulating, while others can be calming and soothing. Breathe in or use diffuser to: open airways, boost mood, and freshen the air.
Essential oils are easily absorbed by the skin and can be safely applied topically. Apply to bottoms of feet or affected areas to target specific needs.
Certain essential oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness. Drop in water, under tongue, or into a veggie capsule and swallow.
Our goal is to help you get the perfect set up for your needs and budget. We look forward to see the changes in your health when these oils are incorporated into your life!
Three ways to buy:
- Retail - full price product by purchasing through our office or directly from our doTERRA webiste. [Enter link to his site. To find: log in, hover over his name top right for drop down menu, click on “Account Profile” then “my site address” and it will show his site address].
- Wholesale customer membership - very similar to a Costco or Sam’s club membership! You get wholesale pricing (25% off) for a year!
- There are no buying requirements.
- You only need to buy one thing…per YEAR…to keep your wholesale buying privileges. If these oils impact your home the way they have impacted ours, this will be absolutely no problem!
- Access to free and exclusive continuing education and support.
3. Wholesale Starter Kits - start with a "bundle" of the most popular oils-- you'll get a deeper discount and your wholesale membership will be free!
To start wholesale, contact our office or click here: [go to his site, click on “join and save” and link to that page.]